Monday, January 12, 2015

VOLUME 1 1994 - 2005 "THE GOOD YEARS" AQUA AMERICA

Its been 4 months folks since my last entry. Been working on a few details, I'm back and wont let a broken ankle slow me down. Turning 60 has not been kind to me, but I still can not complain. As I mentioned I broke my ankle back in October 2014. Going through rehab right now and on the mend.

Enough already Duff, onto Aqua America and the "Good Years". I have compiled a 400 page journal on Aqua America. This entry explains some of the militaristic ideas old Nicky boy was up to back then in the early years of 1997. Back then Aqua America was The Philadelphia Suburban Water Co.

Each year PSC would hold a Communications Forum. These meetings were set up to promote Nick's strategy of growth through acquisition. All attendees were expected to engage in this strategy. To give you an idea of how sick these people were, VP Corporate Development Rick Hugus was dressed up in a mock military uniform, complete with medals and helmet. The idea was to promote the company's acquisition strategy to that of a well-planned military strategy. I have to laugh, these guys in military uniforms? Why they were the ones you would least expect to do battle, none I assure you was never in a good old fashion Kensington rumble. Like I said before, these guys are hustlers!

PSC's esteemed Counselor Mark Kropilak recounted the exploits of "General" Rick Hugus. Nick DeBenedicitis CEO, was found to be sitting on his renowned four-legged stool. He was there to 'Charge" everyone into a new concept, to re-examine and change the format of the company.

Presentations were made and new employees were introduced. They boasted about how many acquisitions were made since 1992. Twenty in all, highlighting the 1997 ones. Mind you, try to picture this circle jerk going on with "The Charge of the Light Brigade" playing in the background. Bob Deddy a Nick lackey, twice broke into song as if Sinatra had morphed into his soul singing, "We Did It Nick's Way", too funny. Also, lets not forget a rendition of "To Dream The Impossible Dream". This one really affected me, it was my 9th grade graduation song from June 1969. The Temptations, Motown! We were just 14 years old, but understood what it meant for world peace. Going to a public school back then meant that we were taught about love and peace, you know, future Hippies! I can attest that the spirit I had in those days are alive and well today. I plan on helping to bring those days back over my next 60 years!

As for the forum it continued with old Nicky Boy telling everybody how great the company was doing and to follow him into battle! Wow too bad, could of used him in Nam.

I could go on, but I think you get the picture I am painting here. Nick DeBenedicitis was and still is a narcissist, having zero empathy for his fellow man. It is my job in this blog to expose the hustler for who he is along with all his cronies state wide.

My journal consists of four volumes, Volume 1"The Good Years", Volume 2 "I WAS A WHISTLE-BLOWER BUT DIDN'T KNOW IT", Volume 3 " The Bad Years", and finally Volume 4 "The Res-erection-Out Of Nowhere". 
As I weave through the "Good Years" you might wonder, what the hell are "The Bad Years"? That my friend is where the ship almost sunk! Aqua America stock had dropped to $12 dollars a share,in 2009. All because I was a whistle-blower. Details coming up in my future postings.
Regards,
Michael Duffy
"EastPhilly"

No comments:

Post a Comment